Last Update: March 14, 2018
Data Controller and Owner Peggy Pay Owner contact email: email@example.com
- User Data. To obtain access to certain areas of our website or to receive certain services we provide, you may be required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your email address). We use such information to provide the service you requested, to monitor internally usage of our website, and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services. In addition, if you wish to make a purchase from our Website, you are required to register with us and, in connection with such registration, to provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our Website, and our Peggy Forms Services.
- Authentication. Authenticating and identifying you on our site so we can provide you the Peggy Forms Services you requested.
- Local Storage. Local Storage (also known as Web Storage) is a way for a website to collect and store information "locally" (i.e. on the user's device rather than on the website’s server) and then later retrieve it again. We use Local Storage from HTML5 to store content information and preferences.
- Savesteps. With the paid plans, PeggyForms Services save User data in the Local Storage to be able to revert the form state after refresh or revisit. Keeping track of information you have provided to us. For example, we’ll track the last form you modified.
- Personalization. We store user preferences in cookies to personalize your user experience.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Analytics The website and Peggy Forms Services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (Google). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website and Peggy Forms Services, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and usage data.
Contact form (This Application) By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes the Website and Peggy Forms to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Mailing list or newsletter (This Application) By registering on the mailing list or for the newsletter, the User’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this Application. Your email address might also be added to this list as a result of signing up to this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: email address and last name.
Personal Data collected: email address and name.
Handling payments Payment processing services enable Peggy Forms Services to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means. To ensure greater security, Peggy Forms Services shares only the information necessary to execute the transaction with the financial intermediaries handling the transaction.Some of these services may also enable the sending of timed messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications concerning the payment.
Interaction with live chat platforms This type of service allows Users to interact with third party live chat platforms directly from the pages of the Website and Peggy Forms Services, for contacting and being contacted by Peggy Forms support service. If one of these services is installed, it may collect browsing and Usage Data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service. Moreover, live chat conversations may be logged.
Zopim Widget (Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd) The Zopim Widget is a service for interacting with the Zopim live chat platform provided by Zopim Technologies Pte Ltd.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Managing contacts and sending messages This type of service makes it possible to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Personal Data collected: email address, cookies and usage data.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.) MailChimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data collected: email address.
Personal Data collected: email address.
Registration and authentication By registering or authenticating, Users allow Peggy Forms to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, Peggy Forms will be able to access some Data, stored by these third party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Direct registration (This Application) The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing the Personal Data directly to this Application.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name, last name, password and phone number.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by Peggy Forms, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of the Peggy Forms Services or the Website. The User declares to be aware that Peggy Forms may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User's Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, the Website, Peggy Forms Services and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with the Website and / or Peggy Forms Services, like system logs or use for this purpose other Personal Data such as IP Address.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from Peggy Forms at any time. Please see the contact information on the Website.
The rights of Users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult Peggy Forms to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to Peggy Forms at the contact information set on the Website.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.